An application to automate Payment Ratification processes. This application helps you to effectively automate the process of managing a company's payment processes, manage their petty cash book, recording expenses, income and funds.
- MACOM Payments is an accounting book used for recording expenses which are small and of little value, for eg; stamps, postage and handling, stationery, carriage, daily wages, etc.
- A petty cash book is quite necessary to create and facilitate small payments in a business or in organizations. You can use MACOM Payments as a petty cash book.
- One-click view of the detailed day to day expenses in an organization.
- Predict estimated annual expenses, influencing a company's direction.
- Easy to manage income and funds.
- Reduces the amount of paperwork involved in Payment Ratification, and makes the entire process time-saving.
Petty Cash Book
Automated Payment Ratification Process
Expense Recording & Management
Easier Income & Fund Management
Time Saving and Paperless Flow